Chapter 7 And Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Verdicts
As a California attorney with nearly two decades of experience helping clients find financial relief I, Lindsey Green, have a long history of successful verdicts.
Our Successful Bankruptcy Verdicts
- Defense judgment entered after bench trial in Chapter 7 bankruptcy adversarial action between debtor and creditor when I represented debtor. 2015.
- Obtained dismissal by Chapter 7 trustee against debtor in adversarial action after dismissal of above case. I represented debtor. 2015.
- Obtained 30 judgments/orders for 30 different debtors of lien strip motions or lien strip adversarial actions in Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. 2009-2015.
- Obtained 15 orders on 15 debtors granting lien avoidance motions in Chapter 7 bankruptcies.
- Several settlements favorable to client in adversarial actions with Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee.
- Motions to dismiss granted by debtor against plaintiffs in Chapter 7 bankruptcy adversarial cases.
If you are struggling to make ends meet, losing sleep and being harassed by creditors, call and speak with me, bankruptcy attorney Lindsey Green. I can explain what your options are and how I can help you find relief and a new, fresh start.
Gumm & Green, LLP Can Help
At Gumm & Green, LLP, Attorneys at Law, we help you find financial relief. We will guide you through your options to determine your best path. As family law and bankruptcy attorneys we understand the interconnectedness of your personal, family and financial lives.
You do have the power to turn things around. A new beginning is possible. Call 818-707-4233 OR 855-707-4233 and speak with an attorney who understands the bankruptcy process. Or, email our firm and an attorney will get in touch with you promptly.